As an investor, you want to invest in talent and by merit. Although there can be a multitude of factors that affect your decisions, below are the top seven questions to ask an entrepreneur before you invest.
- What is the greatest achievement you have accomplished by yourself?
- What is the most fierce competition you have participated in?
- Who are the smartest students you have studied with?
- Who are the smartest people you have worked with?
- What is the greatest achievement you have accomplished in a team environment?
- What are your hobbies?
- How do your classmates and teachers describe you?
Each of the above questions is a guideline only. Based on the candidate’s answers, you should ask more questions until you have a clear understanding about the candidate.